Research programme: recombinant immunoglobulin P technology - MultiCell Technologies
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator MultiCell Technologies Inc
- Mechanism of Action Immunologic receptor agonists; Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Diabetes mellitus; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)