Research programme: influenza vaccines - MedImmune/sanofi pasteur
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Developer MedImmune; sanofi pasteur
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jun 2007 MedImmune has been acquired by AstraZeneca
- 02 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)