Research programme: immune suppression type 1 diabetes therapy - Celldex TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CDX-S03
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Celldex Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route) (Celldex Therapeutics pipeline) before November 2016
- 14 Apr 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 30 Sep 2008 AVANT Immunotherapeutics is now called Celldex Therapeutics