Research programme: melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 antagonists - KinexisAlternative Names: KI 1361-17
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kinexis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action MCHR1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in USA
- 03 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)