Research programme: apoptosis inhibitors - Forbes Medi-TechAlternative Names: FM-TP4000 series
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Forbes Medi-Tech
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)