Research programme: acetyl-CoA carboxylase inhibitors - Forbes Medi-TechAlternative Names: FM-TP5000 series
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Forbes Medi-Tech
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Acetyl-CoA carboxylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)