BMS 741672Alternative Names: BMS-741672
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Analgesics; Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 10 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)