Research programme: glutathione peroxidase mimetics - Synvista Therapeutics/OXISAlternative Names: Organoselenium compounds - Synvista Therapeutics/OXIS
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator OXIS International
- Developer Synvista Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2007 Alteon is now called Synvista Therapeutics
- 12 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (IV)
- 12 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)