Research programme: soluble epoxide hydrolase inhibitors - Arete TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AR 9273
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arete Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Epoxide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in USA (PO)
- 17 May 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in a model of diet-induced obesity presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension (ASH-2008)