Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapies - Vaccinex/Five PrimeAlternative Names: Anti-CXCL13 monoclonal antibody; Anti-VEGF1/2 monoclonal antibody; VX-5; VX-60; VX-70; VX5/5261
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Originator Vaccinex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine CXCL13 inhibitors; Immunomodulators; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 antagonists; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Cancer
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Cancer; Viral infections