GSK 163090Alternative Names: 163090; GSK-163090
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2012 Discontinued before 2012for Major depressive disorder in USA (PO)
- 26 Jun 2012 Discontinued before 2012 for Major depressive disorder in Germany (PO)
- 26 Jun 2012 Discontinued before 2012 for Major depressive disorder in Russia (PO)