GSK 588045Alternative Names: 588045; GSK588045
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Benzoxazines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Depressive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Depressive disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)