Research programme: human papillomavirus infection therapeutics - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK 5981; GSK983
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in USA (unspecified route)