Research programme: microsomal tryglyceride transfer protein inhibitors - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: AS 155133
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (PO)
- 18 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (PO)