PF 184298Alternative Names: PF-184298
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anilides; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Stress-incontinence in United Kingdom (PO)
- 18 Apr 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Stress incontinence in United Kingdom (PO)