Research programme: BACE1 protein inhibitors - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS 782450
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action BACE1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)