Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA
- Developer BioVascular
- Class Recombinant proteins; Salivary proteins and peptides
- Mechanism of Action Von Willebrand factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2011 No development reported - Phase-I/II for Thrombosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 20 Apr 2007 Phase I/II clinical trials in Thrombosis in the USA (Parenteral)