Research programme: carbon monoxide releasing molecules - ALFAMAAlternative Names: ALF 421; CORM-A1; CORMs - ALFAMA
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator ALFAMA
- Class Aldehydes; Carbonates; Organometallic compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2011 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Portugal (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Portugal
- 23 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Portugal (unspecified route)