Research programme: vascular endothelial growth factor antagonists - Eyecopharm
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ark Therapeutics
- Developer Eyecopharm
- Mechanism of Action Neuropilin-1 inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in Germany (Parenteral)
- 10 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in Germany (Parenteral)
- 26 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Macular degeneration in United Kingdom (Parenteral)