Research programme: anti-TROP-2 antibodies - ARIUSAlternative Names: AR 47A642; AR002; AR47A6.4.2; AR52A301.5; huR47A6.4.2
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Originator ARIUS Research
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action TROP2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 99th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2008)
- 11 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section