Research programme: fatty acid amide hydrolase modulators - EvotecAlternative Names: RN-A; RN-B
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Renovis
- Developer Evotec AG
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid amide hydrolase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Germany
- 01 Dec 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Neurological disorders presented at the 38th Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN-2008)
- 03 May 2008 Renovis has been acquired by Evotec AG