GED aPCAlternative Names: GED-aPC; LY458202
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Protein C stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cardiogenic shock
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2010 Suspended - Phase-I for Cardiogenic shock in Canada (IV)
- 25 Sep 2009 Cardiome is seeking inverstors and/or partners to fund the development of GED aPC \http://www.cardiome.com/index.php\
- 24 Mar 2009 Phase-I development is ongoing in Canada