Research programme: proto-oncogene protein c-met inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: PF 2362376
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteosarcoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Osteosarcoma in USA
- 08 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Osteosarcoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section