Research programme: beta-catenin/lef-1 inhibitors - Novartis/University of CologneAlternative Names: CGP049090; PKF-115584
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; University of Cologne
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta catenin inhibitors; Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2010)
- 16 Apr 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 99th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2008)
- 08 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Germany (unspecified route)