Research programme: cancer therapeutics - CK Life SciencesAlternative Names: CKBP 002; CKBP 004
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator CK Life Sciences
- Developer Cedars-Sinai Health System; CK Life Sciences; University of California at Los Angeles
- Mechanism of Action Extracellular signal-regulated MAP kinase inhibitors; Mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors; Raf kinase inhibitors; STAT3 transcription factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Hong Kong and USA
- 16 Apr 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a Preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 99th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2008)
- 08 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Hong Kong (unspecified route)