Cytomegalovirus pp65 vaccine - sanofi pasteurAlternative Names: ALVAC-CMV; ALVAC-CMV-vCP260; ALVAC-pp65; vCP260
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Class Cytomegalovirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Cytomegalovirus infections prevention in USA (IM)
- 28 Apr 1999 Phase-I clinical trials in Cytomegalovirus infections prevention in USA (IM)