KN 203Alternative Names: GRT 203; KN203
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Grunenthal
- Developer KeyNeurotek Pharmaceuticals AG
- Class Small molecules; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Urinary incontinence in Germany (PO)