Research programme: influenza virus vaccines - LigoCyte
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Takeda
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2012 LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into Takeda
- 18 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 15 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections prevention in USA (unspecified route)