Cytomegalovirus glycoprotein vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK 1492903A; GSK Biologicals' recombinant CMV gB vaccine
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Cytomegalovirus vaccines; Glycopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2012 GlaxoSmithKline re-initiates enrolment in a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (NCT01357915)
- 22 Sep 2011 GlaxoSmithKline completes enrolment in its phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (NCT01357915)
- 01 Jul 2011 GlaxoSmithKline initiates enrolment in a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (NCT01357915)