Prostate cancer DNA vaccine - Cellectis/Karolinska InstituteAlternative Names: pVAXrcPSAv53l
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cyto Pulse Sciences; Karolinska Institute
- Developer Cellectis; Karolinska Institute
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer