Melanoma vaccine - Ichor Medical Systems/Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterAlternative Names: Mouse tyrosinase plasmid DNA vaccine; pINGmuTyr; Xenogeneic tyrosinase DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ichor Medical Systems; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Malignant-melanoma in USA (IM, Injection)
- 05 Mar 2008 Ichor initiates enrolment in the final and highest dose level of its phase I trial for melanoma in the US
- 15 May 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (IM)