Research programme: RNA interference-based therapeutics - Antigen ExpressAlternative Names: Ii suppression - Antigen Express
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Antigen Express
- Class DNA vaccines; Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action Helper-inducer T-lymphocyte stimulants; Invariant chain inhibitors; RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2011 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 29 Aug 2008 Preclinical development in Acute myeloid leukaemia is ongoing in USA