Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Acropolis PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PA-105
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Acropolis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants; Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Prostate-cancer in USA
- 17 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified)
- 17 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section