Research programme: psychiatric disorder therapeutics - Pierre FabreAlternative Names: 94517; F 15063; F 15441; F 16615; F 94517
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D4 receptor agonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in France (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder in France
- 19 Nov 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data on F 16615 and F 15063 presented at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2008) ,