Research programme: MAPK1 inhibitors - VertexAlternative Names: Cancer therapeutics - Vertex Pharmaceuticals; ERK2 inhibitors - Vertex Pharmaceuticals; MAP kinase 1 inhibitors - Vertex Pharmaceuticals; Mitogen activated protein kinase 1 inhibitors - Vertex
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2011 This research programme appears to be ongoing in USA
- 17 Feb 2009 This research programme is in active development in the USA.
- 23 May 2007 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)