Research programme: typhoid vaccine - NanotherapeuticsAlternative Names: GelVac® typhoid vaccine
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator DelSite Biotechnologies
- Developer DelSite Biotechnologies; Nanotherapeutics
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Drug conjugates
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Typhoid
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Typhoid in USA (Parenteral)