Research programme: pneumococcus pneumolysoid conjugate vaccine - Roche
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Developer Roche
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2007 BioVeris Corporation has been acquired and merged into Roche
- 29 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Pneumococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)