Research programme: human papillomavirus DNA vaccine - Genvax
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Genvax
- Class DNA vaccines; Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 30 Sep 2006 Early research in Human papillomavirus infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)