Hib-DTP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Easysix) - Panacea BiotecAlternative Names: Easysix; Fully liquid hexavalent DTwP-HepB-Hib-IPV vaccine - Panacea Biotec; Temperature-stable vaccine (Hib-DTP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine) - Panacea Biotec
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Panacea Biotec
- Class Haemophilus vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 2016 Panacea Biotech plans a phase II/III trial Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus infections and Poliomyelitis (In infants, Prevention) in India (CTRI2015-02-005578)
- 22 Dec 2010 Panacea Biotec completes a phase I trial of Easysix™ in healthy infants aged 15-18 months for Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus infections and Poliomyelitis in India