Research programme: temperature-stable liquid insulin - Cambridge Biostability
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cambridge Biostability
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Tyrosine aminotransferase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-mellitus in United Kingdom (Parenteral, Injection)
- 29 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Parenteral)