Research programme: adenosine A3 selective antagonists - Domain TherapeuticsAlternative Names: DT 0522; DT 0738; FP 0522
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Faust Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Domain Therapeutics
- Class 3-ring heterocyclic compounds; Pyrroles; Quinoxalines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Cancer; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Glaucoma presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting (2340th-ACS-2010)
- 20 Nov 2009 Domain Therapeutics' selective adenosine A3 antagonists programme for glaucoma is available for partnering (http://www.domaintherapeutics.com)