Research programme: cancer stem cell-targeted therapeutics - SummitAlternative Names: Targeting Cancer Stem Cells for Therapy - EuroCSC
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cancer Research UK; EuroCSC; European Molecular Biology Laboratory; Lund University; Medical Research Council; University of Copenhagen; University of Oxford; VASTox
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in European Union
- 20 Jul 2007 VASTox is now called Summit