Research programme: estrogen-related receptor alpha modulators - GalapagosAlternative Names: ERR1 - Galapagos
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator ProStrakan
- Mechanism of Action ERRalpha estrogen-related receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in France (unspecified route)
- 22 Dec 2006 Galapagos NV acquires ProStrakan's drug discovery unit
- 27 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in France (unspecified route)