Anti-D Rh0 immunoglobulin - BiotestAlternative Names: Anti-D immune globulin - Biotest; Anti-D polyclonal antibody; Nabi Anti-D; Rh0 (D) Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human)
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Developer Biotest Pharmaceuticals
- Class Immunoglobulins
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Immune thrombocytopenic purpura in USA (IV)