Research programme: peptide therapeutics - BTGAlternative Names: Peptide therapy - BTG
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Mechanism of Action Peptide stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coeliac disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Coeliac disease in United Kingdom
- 05 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Coeliac disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2007 Nexpep Pty Ltd. has an option to license the peptide therapeutics