Research programme: iodothyronine-based therapeutics - BiPar SciencesAlternative Names: anti-tubulin agent - BiPar; BSI 301; BSI 302; BSI-300 series
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator BiPar Sciences
- Class Thyronines
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)