Research programme: eye disorders therapeutic - Dios/PeregrineAlternative Names: DS101
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Dios Therapeutics
- Developer Dios Therapeutics; Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (Parenteral)