Research programme: metabolic disorder therapeutics - AcceleronAlternative Names: ACE 07X; ACE-06X; ACE-435
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Acceleron Pharma
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-disorders in USA
- 27 Jan 2010 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)