Research programme: stapled peptide therapeutics - Aileron TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ATSP-9172; BID-BH3; BIDsp; BIM-BH3; BIM-SAHB; BIMsp
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aileron Therapeutics
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha inhibitors; Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Multiple-myeloma in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 10 Apr 2013 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 104th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2013)