Research programme: antibacterials - BioRelix/Dalton Medicinal Chemistry
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator BioRelix; Dalton Medicinal Chemistry
- Mechanism of Action RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US and Canada
- 14 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)